OMFG MR NO MODERATION MODERATED ME!!!!!111111!!!
Attention all Members, Applicants, and Alumni of the Feted Inner Horde Guild
ETA: Summary on gV.
I think it may have gone a little like this.
1. Uncle Fester sent Mulch a message asking about a name.
2. Mulch invited Uncle Fester to join Mulch's relatively new forum (FIH).
3. Uncle Fester joined that forum.
4. Uncle Fester gave it all some more thought and realized that he was offended because a) he felt guilted into joining the new forum and b) Lain (is Bams) was invited to join the forum before Uncle Fester was invited. (Attention all Members, Applicants, and Alumni of the Feted Inner Horde Guild)
5. Uncle Fester requested that his FIH account be deleted.
6. Mulch complied by banning the Fester FIH account (Scy).
7. Uncle Fester gave it all some more thought and realized that he was offended that his account was deleted via banning.
8. Uncle Fester said some unpleasant things to or about Imaya Kita, Mulch's girlfriend. The word "cunt" came up a couple times.
9. Uncle Fester involved Mulch's RL aunt/godmother, Vamp, who is the guild head and a major reason there is a FIH forum in the first place.
10. Uncle Fester posted about these perceived offenses on SC MKII. (OMFG MR NO MODERATION MODERATED ME!!!!!111111!!!)
11. Mulch was made aware of all of this and got annoyed and called Uncle Fester out here in this thread on gV.
12. Cross-forum drama continued publicly with threads in both gV and SC MKII with other posters having their say.
13. Uncle Fester declared Mulch the winner in the SC MKII thread.
14. Now we're doing the post-mortem.
I think that's it anyway.
ETA3: Vintage forum posting right here. Quoting the "ignored" in an attempt to be clever.