3. Find the free stuff.
You can have a completely free and fabulous experience in Second Life and you can do it with good quality stuff. You just need to know where to find it and that's not as hard as you may think since people love to blog and talk about free goodies.
The best way to get the good stuff is to join the groups of good designers and content-creators and to keep an eye out when good designers and content-creators offer gifts or just go to the Second Life marketplace and sort your searches by cost looking for the freebies.
You need to do some research of your own, but here's a head start:
Now take your stuff to a sandbox and rez it, open it, copy it, use it and have fun with it.
- I opened one of those Jira whirlygigamajiggy thing...
- Second Life Support Portal Popular With Lindens
- "Riviera" by Sonatta Morales
- Feed Lead
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part V - Go find s...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part IV - Stop Loo...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part III - Find th...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part II - Find and...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part I - Get He...
- Favorite Acts in the Second Life Live Music Scene
- Second Life has an International Forum
- Common Feed Question: Knock, knock. How do I get...
- Is It Live Or Is It Memorex?
- Olivia's Diner (Seokcheon)
- Still Classy
- ▼ April (15)