Sonatta Morales opened a new store with a new collection today. Riviera. I just wish I had the equipment (including graphics capability) to give it justice. I'm sure others will be blogging and pic posting soon enough.
If you like beautiful, vintage-inspired pixel clothes, or if you are still looking for signs of life in Second Life, check it out. There are a lot of beautifully dressed people milling about Sonatta's new store.
Congratulations, Sonatta, you've done it again.
And to everyone else...enjoy! (and link me on the good pics, will ya?)
Sonatta Morales 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, Vintage Couture, Ballyboo (138, 198, 1191) - General
- I opened one of those Jira whirlygigamajiggy thing...
- Second Life Support Portal Popular With Lindens
- "Riviera" by Sonatta Morales
- Feed Lead
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part V - Go find s...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part IV - Stop Loo...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part III - Find th...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part II - Find and...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part I - Get He...
- Favorite Acts in the Second Life Live Music Scene
- Second Life has an International Forum
- Common Feed Question: Knock, knock. How do I get...
- Is It Live Or Is It Memorex?
- Olivia's Diner (Seokcheon)
- Still Classy
- ▼ April (15)