2. Find a Sandbox
You need a sandbox in order to rez (open and show) stuff that you will need. Find one you like and landmark (bookmark) it. You can find one in Search by typing in "sandbox." Some of the help locations I mentioned earlier have their own sandboxes.
Help Island has a sandbox.
More sandbox links:
Marigold, Blue Dolphin. Allows rezzing.
- I opened one of those Jira whirlygigamajiggy thing...
- Second Life Support Portal Popular With Lindens
- "Riviera" by Sonatta Morales
- Feed Lead
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part V - Go find s...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part IV - Stop Loo...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part III - Find th...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part II - Find and...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part I - Get He...
- Favorite Acts in the Second Life Live Music Scene
- Second Life has an International Forum
- Common Feed Question: Knock, knock. How do I get...
- Is It Live Or Is It Memorex?
- Olivia's Diner (Seokcheon)
- Still Classy
- ▼ April (15)