I'm noticing a significant influx of Brazilians on the Second Life profile feeds lately. Some of us are handing out links to the Portuguese section of the International subforum of Second Life's official forum left and right. Here are those handy-dandy links again:
Visuals can be an international language. There are many tutorial videos about Second Life on Youtube. Just do a "Second Life" search on Youtube. In the meantime, here's one link to try:
Also, many people don't seem to know how to get from the profile feeds to the Second Life platform (inworld). Here's the official Second Life viewer download link:
AJUDA SL BRASIL >> (PG) <<, Inside Me (195, 218, 28)
- I opened one of those Jira whirlygigamajiggy thing...
- Second Life Support Portal Popular With Lindens
- "Riviera" by Sonatta Morales
- Feed Lead
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part V - Go find s...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part IV - Stop Loo...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part III - Find th...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part II - Find and...
- Second Life. I'm in. Now what? (Part I - Get He...
- Favorite Acts in the Second Life Live Music Scene
- Second Life has an International Forum
- Common Feed Question: Knock, knock. How do I get...
- Is It Live Or Is It Memorex?
- Olivia's Diner (Seokcheon)
- Still Classy
- ▼ April (15)